I have been exclusively briefed on this fantastic opportunity for a finalist in Watford to take on a commercial role within a finance team to focus on business partnering, analysis and reporting requirements. The client is a private equity backed FMCG client who have huge growth plans and potential for a candidate to develop and progress internally.
Salary on offer is between £45-55k with benefits such as a great working culture, a hybrid and flexible model, bonus, study support and more. Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting regular channel specific sales performance to key stakeholders.
- Produce detailed monthly financial reporting packs for the business
- Providing commercial commentary, analysis and insight on all factors that influence financial performance and recommend action to mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities.
- Assess P&L impacts of operational performance
- Business partner with key stakeholders across the business such as marketing teams, sales, CFO, CEO etc.
- Budgeting and forecasting, with scenario modelling and financial review
- Provide periodic YTG forecasts and participate in the creation and consolidation of the Annual Budget.
- Be the guardian of margin for the channel by constructively challenging commercial decisions, ensuring correct control procedures are adhered to and performing regular margin checks.
- Customer accrual monitoring and regular balance sheet reconciliations.