*Commercial Finance Manager- 12 Month FTC - Well Known Retailer - London*
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review and report to senior team on analysis of monthly cost reports for all head office departments.
- Support the property team with the preparation of new store proposals, rent review negotiations and any other Capex spend
- Prepare any new business plans and proposals including making recommendations to the senior team.
- Oversee and review weekly trade analysis for all business channels around Sales, Margin and Stock
- Detailed variance analysis and investigation
- Adhoc promotional sales analysis and re-forecasting
- Review and deliver monthly analysis of all business channels with commentary.
- Store/Channel P&Ls
- KPI Reporting
- Preparation of the monthly Board pack
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Take ownership of and prepare (with assistance from the commercial finance analyst) the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and annual 5 year plan
- Monthly balance sheet analysis and cashflow forecasting
- Multisite experience gained within a Retailer/Consumer business is a must
- Professional Accounting qualification and solid Financial reporting and controls skill-set
- Commercial business partnering experience in FMCG/Retail Business with proven ability to deliver results
- M&A experience
- Experience of direct line management
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment