Investigo are delighted to be supporting a prestigious and well-established Northamptonshire based Global business who is hiring a Commercial Finance Manager.
Due to rapid growth and high ambitions plans, a new role has been created within the finance function. Under the guide of the Senior Commercial Finance Manager the Commercial Finance Manager will partner with Commercial Directors and Client teams for key clients.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for developing pricing strategies by finding mutually beneficial pricing solutions. You will also be a trusted adviser for setting up client financial and performance reporting. Naturally, you will be involved in activity, performance metrics, trackers, savings and decision making.
- Lead and drive strategic financial transformation
- Design and control new processes and procedures related to software accounting and other new challenges
- Analyse all big deals and ensure they are properly accounted for and that are commercially understood involving commercial finance, group finance, group tax, senior leadership as necessary
- Develop and maintain senior level relationship, providing financial data to influence stakeholder function and commercial insight to the leadership teams
- Own and comprehensively understand all balance sheet reconciliations within their defined business areas
- Monitor cash position, commercial P&L / Line of Business performance and variance against the agreed budget, providing detailed trend analysis and exception reporting
- Support the financial leadership in the development of a credible and trusted finance function who provide commercial value
- Own the accurate preparation and completion of functional budgeting and re-forecasting
- Lead the month end process for specific areas, observing audit testing/regulations for clean audit reporting
- In conjunction with Senior Finance Management and Business leaders provide detailed analysis and commentary for the Board pack
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified with 2-3 years PQE with exceptional commercial and business partnering experience and highly organised and curious. This is a great opportunity for a commercial astute Finance Manager to join a 'best in class' finance function as the business continues to put new strategies in place.
Our client is offering a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 + £6,500 Car Allowance & 10% Bonus