An opportunity to sit in the heart of commercial finance in a £bn turnover organisation, providing business support, challenge and governance to Group commercial. Whilst also providing commercial finance teams in markets with tools and skills to enhance the commercial planning and analysis functions.
What you can expect to be doing:
- The purpose of this role is to provide financial support to drive revenue and sales, acting as a true business partner to deliver the overall Net sales, Gross Profit and Ebitda target.
- Partnering the Commercial Teams and the Revenue & Group Sales Directors, to provide the financial insight required to ensure the Commercial and strategic objectives of the teams are met.
- Consolidate and review the monthly & quarterly full-year models
- Review the model to understand performance to be shared with the Exec and other relevant parties.
- Help the Directors to understand business priorities from both a financial and strategic standpoint
- Partner with the Teams on a day-to-day basis, helping them to understand the internal P&L performance and relevant building blocks
- Assist the Team with ad hoc requests to provide insight for key strategy decisions
- Help create a strategic plan for the sales which covers growth of base business and channel development
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant/ Part Qualified - ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical detailed approach
- Solid accounting skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written/ verbal communication