This well known high-street retailer has seen huge growth since Covid and is looking to hire an experienced retail finance manager to join their team on a 9 month maternity contract. This role requires someone with strong retail / FMCG experience to assist with all budgets, forecasts, modelling, decision support and monthly management accounts. This role will oversee all of their shops / concessions and report on performance. This role would be perfect for either a senior management accountant stepping up or an established commercial finance manager.
- Preparing and finalising monthly management reporting
- Producing annual budgets and forecasts for the board
- Project analysis and modelling to support strategic decision making
- Business partnering with various business units to support growth strategies
- Drive process improvement around reporting time frames and budget process
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a fast paced retail business where they have been hands on and been able to drive process improvement. You will need to be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with at least 3 years PQE. Available immediately or on maximum 4 weeks notice and be able to travel to the office 2-3 days per week. If this sounds like a role for you please APPLY NOW or email email@example.com.