Communications and Engagement Lead - FTSE 100 Organisation - £75,000 + Benefits
Purpose of the role
- It has been recognised across the organisation that the importance of a community feeling is central to the delivery of an excellent service to the customer. This is supported by a community united in common purpose, where there is a collaborative culture striving for high performance, with regular communications regarding performance and news. The organisational design puts significant emphasis on People and Culture Transformation and it is acknowledged that the Transformation Lead to support this journey is vital.
- Support the Transformation Programme Manager with prioritisation and governance to deliver real value through delivery of the new capabilities and realisation of benefits.
Working in partnership with the business to:
- Understand and assimilate the engagement and communications challenges that pertain to the community in order to develop a function-specific communications strategy that champions an innovative approach.
- Deliver a series of tangible interventions that enhance and inspire the sense of community (including both employees and supply chain partners), ensuring that these align to the overall Tech Communications approach and the principles agreed with Head of Transformation.
- Ensure that there are mechanisms in place for the community to give and receive feedback on the function and bring unity to how we communicate and treat our community and embrace the cultural differences.
- Partner with the Leadership Team and relevant supply chain representatives to identify where targeted and/or tactical communications work may be required to address the requirements specific to teams.
- Drive and support the communications/community initiatives/forums already in place (Mind Melds; I&O Hub; I&O Guild) and advising on how best to develop and leverage them
- Ideation, delivery and support of innovative, regular, lively and motivating communications events that provide a regular cadence of opportunities for the function to come together.
- Support the programme governance and workstream structure, including all deliverables and interdependencies, to ensure the programme outcomes are achieved in-line with agreed timescales.
- Deliver on a number of projects, the breadth and complexity of which will vary depending on experience.
This role may require travel and working from multiple sites/locations. Willing and able to travel to participate in meetings, workshops, and other related activities - as a general rule of thumb (with flex), we hope to have employees come on-site a couple of times per week in our Uxbridge office. Please apply for more information today