Investigo are recruiting a Compliance Manager, focusing on advisory and oversight, supporting the payments and credit card business unit of a Tier 1 Retail bank.
Flexible working - 2/3 days in the office, rest of the week working from home.
6 month initial contract
- Act as the advisory point of contact for the Payments business unit - providing advice and guidance around regulatory, conduct and reputational queries
- Undertake compliance assessments of new or amended products and product reviews
- Review of internal incidents or risk events, providing advice on direction on how to redress or remediate
- Ensure any conduct or regulatory related risks are escalated when necessary
- Financial promotions - Review any customer communications relating to marketing, collections letters
- Previous experience working within a compliance advisory capacity within banking or financial services, particularly within payments is highly desirable
- Strong regulatory compliance experience and understanding of retail banking regulations
- Excellent stakeholder relationship communication skills
Day rate: £375-£400 per day (depending on experience) PAYE inside IR35