Our client a top international Investment Bank are looking for a Business Manager to support the EMEA Head of Compliance and EMEA team. Reporting to the Head of Compliance the role will responsibility for strategy, governance, staffing and projects for the function and offers great exposure internally.
- Centrally coordinate Compliance initiatives for EMEA. Including chairing governance committees, team staffing and projects.
- Manage track and resolve issues identified/escalated
- Monitoring/review the effectiveness of the Compliance function tracking performance indicators and workloads
- Develop maintain and deliver meaningful MI
- Coordinate the Compliance Risk Assessment for the region.
- Experience in a banking business management/COO role or a managerial role within Compliance
- A good understanding of Investment Banking structure and products.
- Role will suit a problem solver able to manage a varied day to day in a hands on role
For more information please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org