- Lead on regulatory change and report to the business as appropriate
- Compliance Advisory: advice the business on regulatory obligations .
- Compliance monitoring: Support the execution of monitoring programme reporting findings to the business and making the necessary adjustments
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years' compliance experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of the FCA handbook, more specifically CASS, COBS, TC, DISP and SYSC.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal