Our client a leading international Investment Bank are looking for a Compliance monitoring officer to join their team in a role offering exposure to investment banking and asset management including trading desks, business functions, and cross business themes.
- The role involves planning, reviewing, testing and reporting thematic reviews in relation to regulatory risks identified during the annual risk and control self assessment (RCSA).
- Develop and maintain an understanding of applicable regulation and the associated policy and control framework
- Identify and remediate potential weaknesses in process and controls
- Respond to regulatory change to ensure the monitoring program is fit for purpose
- Experience of regulatory monitoring and testing in a financial services environment
- Ability to interact with stakeholders from a variety of functions and business lines
- Knowledge of investment banking products and applicable regulation
For more information please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org