Investigo are supporting one of our favourite retail banking clients to recruit a Compliance Officer on a 12 month FTC. This leading global bank are committed to a flexible working between home and their City of London office location. This is a fantastic bank and place to work, they are highly ethical and sustainable and put the customer at the heart of their operation.
You will be joining the product compliance function within the broader compliance team, working with a team of 8 around you.
Your role will involve the following duties:
- Horizon scanning, be a focal point in the team for understanding current, new and upcoming regulations from the FCA, PRA, EU and other regulatory bodies that relate to core banking products for individuals and corporate customers in particular about - current accounts, individual and corporate lending including mortgages and cards.
- Work closely with the banks project office and various business units across the bank in order to implement regulatory change, support with any remediation projects or help with new product launches or enhancements.
- Support the business in the completion of the Compliance Monitoring Plan in order to identify any current or new risks that may emerge.
- Creation of board and senior management reports.
- Develop and maintain the thematic monitoring plan.
You will be experienced in the following:
- Previous experience working in retail banking, in a regulatory compliance environment
- Have a strong understanding of the full range of retail banking products.
- Have a strong understanding of regulated mortgages, MCOB understanding/ experience
- Have a good understanding of credit related products.
- Good understanding of PRA/ CRD/ FCA conduct requirements.
- Experience of thematic monitoring and documenting compliance regulations.
The salary for this role is between £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
This is a 12 month FTC
Flexible working, 2/3 days in the office.
We look forward to seeing your application!