Investigo are supporting an International Wholesale Banking client based in Knightsbridge to recruit a 12 month fixed term contract Compliance Officer role.
You will be joining a well-established mid-sized compliance team, doing a generalist compliance role with financial crime aspects to the role also.
The salary for this role is up to £60,000 per annum.
Main duties will cover:
- Gap analysis on compliance policies and procedures, and country specific regulatory guidelines.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on any change in compliance policies and procedures and ensure that the banks standard operating procedures are aligned to meet UK legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide SME compliance advisory to country level stakeholders on AML/CTF/Sanctions and Compliance related matters
- Define and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure that existing financial crime and Compliance processes are within Risk Appetite and in line with regulatory expectations
- Determine, review and monitor regular completion of the Compliance Monitoring Plan tasks and associated reporting requirements
- Submit timely and accurate reporting of performed quality risk assessments and reviews
- Identify potential AML & Compliance process or policy improvements and communicate findings and recommendation to quality assurance management team
- Provide guidance and training, where required on areas of improvement
- Perform ongoing validation of monitoring strategies to ensure appropriate AML and Compliance governance and control
- Draft, validate and submit reports to regulators on FinCrime and Compliance matters
- 3-5 years experience of regulatory compliance and/or financial crime within a banking (ideally wholesale) environment
- Knowledge of PRA/FCA Regulatory Compliance standards
- In-depth knowledge of the UK AML/CTF and Sanctions regimes and experience in other Financial Crime compliance standards (ABC, Tax Evasion and Fraud)
**The bank operate by working 2 weeks in the office per month, then the following two weeks is based working from home.