Consultant / Senior Consultant - Real Estate Portfolio Optimisation - London
Investigo are working with a large Real Estate Advisory firm in London who are looking for both Consultants and Senior Consultants to work in their Real Estate Advisory
- Support and/or take the lead on a variety of complex analyses used in the development of deliverables, focused on real estate strategies
- You will prepare financial (P&L / Cash Flow) and other analysis for a range of client deliverables, including metro and city plans, scenario options, process improvements and business unit communications.
- In addition, you will provide detailed analysis to identify and support optimisation initiatives across a spectrum of real estate related activities including organisational design and management practices.
- Previous experience of working in a property/Real Estate analytical role
- Strong understanding of cash flow, balance sheet and P&L
- Ability to analyse and provide due diligence in terms of transactions, consulting and contract negotiation,
- High communication skills at all levels
- An active and inquisitive mind
- Ability to work independently
- Strong report writing and client facing skills
If you feel you meet the requirements please apply, or for more information please call George Arnold of Investigo.