We're looking for a talented, experienced UX writer who can craft copy which brings our digital journeys to life and makes every interaction with our customers feel engaging and authentic.
You'll be part of our multidisciplinary design team that identifies and solves real customer problems. Your specialism will be to refine and develop conversation flows that get to the core of what customers need, explain complex ideas simply, and focus on how we can help.
You'll make a difference when you:
- Create engaging, readable, accessible content that gives our customers great digital experiences.
- Develop genuine empathy for people, understanding their needs, aspirations and challenges.
- Take ownership as the content expert in an agile environment.
- Think strategically about how our conversations can evolve, and spot opportunities for where they link into other experiences.
- Share expertise from your specialism to help shape the overall design approach.
- Provide consistency in the way we have conversations with customers across topics and touchpoints.
- Share knowledge and improve design methods as an active member of the Design community.
- Tell stories about your work to promote good design that helps customers.
What we need from you:
- Strong experience writing concise, balanced copy as a UX writer or content designer.
- Familiarity working in a complex landscape - ideally, you'll have experience in financial services.
- A collaborative mindset to work closely and quickly with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexibility in writing on-brand content in multiple tones of voice.
- Confidence writing for a chatbot as much as on end-to-end journeys, websites, emails, letters and online forms.
- The personal touch to influence and manage stakeholders and accommodate input from experts on product, risk, legal, and branding.