Contract Solutions Architect - Azure
Location & Duration: Remote, 3 months initially with likely contract length 6-9 months in total
Rate & Engagement: Outside IR35 - to £550 per day
Investigo have partnered with a well-known brand based in the East Midlands and we are looking to engage a Solutions Architect on a contract basis to take on a specific stream of work. You'll be leading the way on a group of critical R&D projects that will span over the next 6-9 months.
- Design and evaluate solution designs that meet both technical project and business requirements, including an accurate estimation of anticipated time, effort, and costing.
- Produce high quality and deliverable project solution designs and present back to business stakeholders
- Assist and build specification for new solutions; being responsible for determining that they are fit for purpose, both technically and align with the architecture road map
- A background of technical and solutions architecture
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft stack cloud and development technology, including Azure, inc. cost efficiency
- Experience of SOA, Microservices and Integration architectures as well as legacy integrations
- A familiarity with architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF
This is an outside IR35 engagement with a day rate on offer of up to £550 per day. Initial contract duration will be 3 months with scope to extend alongside the 6-9 month work stream.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com