Coolgen and OSL Software Developer
Contract - 12 months
Overview of Requirements:
- This is a specialist technical development role required to deliver an exceptionally high standard of code in accordance with the Agency's business requirements, undertaking development work on the Agency's central management system.
- This role sits within one of the Software Engineering Applications Development & Support Teams, which undertakes the development and support of the Agency's applications both internal and public/customer facing.
- You will work as part of a flexible software delivery team working in a variety of styles, including Agile.
Specific Technical Skills and Experience:
- DBS disclosure BPSS with Basic Disclosure (issued by Disclosure &Barring Service) is required. SC may be required for further work but will be sponsored by DVLA if needed. All resource will be required to achieve three months residency in the UK in addition to BPSS prior to working with or on behalf of DVLA.
- Resource will be remote working/working from home for the duration of their placements and there will be no requirement to work on-site should COVID-19 restrictions change.