Investigo is seeking an experienced Copy Supervisor with experience in Healthcare Advertising for our exclusive client.
As a Copy Supervisor you will be responsible for meshing supervisory and executional responsibilities in one position. This person must possess excellent conceptual skills, have working knowledge the pharma space, have and have excellent copywriting skills. You will be focusing on one or more of the following areas: oncology, rheumatology, rare disease and neuroscience. HCP experience is highly preferable.
Due to the nature of the client accounts, you will be tasked with communicating, coaching, and working with C-level executives to effectively market their business. Our client prides themselves on the high-science infrastructure they have built, which the Account Supervisor will leverage to promote both internal and external growth.
Whilst our client is headquartered in new Jersey, this is a fully remote role, and will continue to be even post-pandemic.
- Effectively and efficiently write copy for multiple brands at a time
- Collaborate closely with Art, Digital, Medical, and Account teams
- Ability to work consistently within brand guidelines
- Review quality of work done by more junior copy team members and freelancers
- Meets deadlines established by team leaders and clients alike
- Actively stays up-to-date on industry news and movement
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (Advertising or science-related)
- 5-7 years' agency experience, preferably mostly in healthcare
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual abilities
- Passion for healthcare communications
- Experience in the healthcare space is highly preferable