Our client is a full-service advertising agency dedicated to providing best in class service to their clients across the healthcare advertising realm. With over 150 employees across the US, they have the capacity to work across all channels for both healthcare professionals and consumers daily.
They are currently seeking a candidate to join their team as a Copy Supervisor or Group Copy Supervisor. This individual will report directly into the Creative Director and utilize their skill set to work on projects across all channels.
- Lead and execute long-form copy development for one or more brand engagements across HCP & Consumer audiences in the pharmaceutical marketing sector
- Develop strong client relationships by providing strategic direction through creative content development and market research.
- Having prior knowledge and understanding of client's products and promotional activities of competitive products to drive their marketing objectives.
- Develop smart and single-minded ideas that are on strategy across all channels.
- Ability to collaborate with team members across all functions to ensure goals are being met and maintain the client's creative vision
- Undergraduate degree required with a focus in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare Marketing/Advertising.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of word text programs.
- Online portfolio of relevant work that is readily available.