Investigo is delighted to be partnering with a leading Asset Management brand on their search for a Corporate Finance Associate for their high performing team that sits between the investment and finance teams in London.
This role plays a key part in the development of investments and business partnering with front & back office functions for the alternatives side of this successful firm. If you are currently working for a consultancy / practice within transactional services and you're looking to make the move in-house into a role that will really challenge you day to day and offer an impressive scope of variety.
Duties will involve but not be limited to:
- Contributing to overall M&A process for new acquisitions and disposals within the portfolio
- Supporting the financial due diligence process for new investments, including shaping the assignment scope, managing work streams and outputs of due diligence providers, and interpreting and communicating findings to senior stakeholders
- Producing forecasts and scenario planning to assist central planning, commercial insight, and options analysis, with focus on profit generation, liquidity strategy, market opportunity and sector concentrations
- Liaising with key stakeholders across divisional planning process to establish sector-level strategic priorities. This will include interactions with senior management team, sector leads, investment leads and operating entity leadership
- Supporting the investment team and operating entities with key financial events (including refinancing events, asset disposals, etc.)
- The role also includes playing an active role in implementing and applying a strong financial control environment, with robust systems and processes, review and data accuracy.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 1 - 2 years post qualified experience
- Excel modelling experience
- Knowledge of PE/Venture capital/Private debt/real estate structures and valuations
- Experience within corporate advisory / transactional services or financial due diligence
- Demonstrated experience with leading on projects / engagements
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
This is a highly progressive, people first business that has an impressive track record of promoting and developing their talent employees. They offer a great working culture within a high preforming, high quality output environment.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo London.