An exciting FinTech with a strong culture of team and development is looking for a skilled financial crime specialist to come in and join to do both front office and back office advisory.
The team you be joining is down to earth, with a great culture and your career development will be taken seriously and built into your role.
In your role as Financial Crime Advisory - Correspondent Banking:
- Advise the first line financial crime teams and be a point of escalation for client packs
- Real time front office advisory to the sales teams, with a strong consultative approach
- On going monitoring and testing of the financial crime framework, and policy
- Be able to help review policy and make suggestions for improvement
To be successful in your application for this role, please apply with a CV which showcases
- 5+ years second line financial crime experience
- Strong proven specialist knowledge of correspondent banking, FI or PSP's.
- Experience in second line financial crime advisory
- Current right to work in the UK
To learn more about this role, please email your CV to Jess on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply direct here.