I am partnering with a expanding property company, looking to find an experienced Credit Control Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Salary: £50,000 plus bonus
- Location: City of London
- Hybrid: Flexible working available
What can you expect?
- Develop close relationships with clients to ensure efficient collection of outstanding debts.
- Lead credit control team to collect outstanding debts through all forms of communication, notifying debtors of overdue invoices and encouraging prompt payment.
- Actively maintain debtor ledgers, monitoring unallocated cash and credit notes.
- Keep accurate records of debt chasing activities.
- Ensure cash collection targets and aged debt targets are met.
- Prepare regular management reports monitoring progress against cash collection targets and aged debtor ratios.
- Determine when to take legal action against a debtor, liaising with internal and external legal teams.
- Assist where necessary with any other tasks or duties.
What skills and attributes you will bring
- 5 years of experience in credit control management.
- Property experience advantageous.
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply here or email email@example.com