MUST be available to start ASAP! Credit Controller Manager. This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller who is ambitious, hard working and professional to come and join a fast growing business with fantastic benefits!
Salary: £40,000 / £45,000 per annum + bonus
Location: x3 Working from home and x2 days in the office near Farringdon
- Review of ledgers with detailed reports - aged debt, balances in dispute, exposure and credit risk
- Prepare reports for the monthly Board Meeting, Cash forecasting
- Managing a team of x2 junior credit controllers
- Collections, owning entire order to cash process or invoice to collection process. Owning aged debtors list, ongoing follow up with customers to confirm expected payment dates, to collect within terms where possible, and following up any overdue customers promptly.
- Implement formal debt collection process for overdue aged debt.
- Work with specific target to reduce aged debt.
- New contracts and billing
- Weekly and monthly billing status reports with narrative on larger customers
- Aged debt and collections ratios and statistics
Skills and Personal Attributes
- MUST have proven credit control experience
- MUST have experience running exposure reports / or an understanding of what goes into an exposure report
- MUST have advanced Excel skills
- Able to support and manage a team
Please apply online and contact Gemma Case firstname.lastname@example.org