Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruiting and inducting of all team-mates to meet company and customer expectations.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, challenging, and supporting the team to succeed and grow and for ensuring the timely completion of the annual CIS process.
- Effectively communicates with team-mates at all levels across the finance team, Operating Centres, and the wider business.
- Ensure team-mates, are well informed, through effective communication
- Ensures team-mate engagement is high through using colleague surveys to create and action plans to improve across all measures of engagement and Celebrate Our People
Drive Operational Service
- Ensure the day to day operation of the credit control team runs smoothly and within SLA's, including but not limited to Credit control for payment of debt by sellers, Weekly aged debt report, invoice and general query resolution and provision of ad-hoc information for clients.
- Ensures excellent customer service is always provided , by all Credit Control team-mates.
- Displays effective problem solving and decision-making skills in handling customer issues.
Drive Continuous Improvement
- Enact agreed objectives that supports the Credit Control Team and set team goals that supports the delivery of own objectives.
- Continually measure your team performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators
- Assist in the development and promotion of a culture that actively supports the Company's Mission, Vision & Values and where best practice is identified ensure it is shared with other Supervisors to the benefit of the whole Finance Team.
- Review the Customer Experience, both internally and externally, looking for continuous improvement within the Credit Control process.
The successful Candidate will be an exceptional Credit Controller with people leadership skills, and the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
Our Client is offering a salary of £28,000 - £35,000