Investigo are currently partnering with a business we have worked with for years, who are looking for a credit control supervisor to join their friendly team. The role reports into the Finance Operations Manager, and is responsible for the smooth running of the credit control team, maximising cash collection and improving the customer experience.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
● Approval and management of credit limits within company guidelines.
● Manage the team by coordinating workloads, coaching and setting, reporting KPIs, whilst maintaining team morale
● Build and maintain high quality relationships with customers, stores and Commercial teams.
● Development of processes alongside new systems to centrally manage credit account payment allocation.
● Ensure the timely recovery of overdue debt including Direct Debits and any legal action as necessary.
● Calculation of the Commercial provision and presentation to senior management.
● Complete monthly board pack for senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary, a bonus scheme, product discount and many other benefits.