Currently working with a fast growing FTSE100 business seeking an ambitious, driven and switched Credit Control - Team Leader, who can come in take the business to the next level! This is a remarkable opportunity for someone looking for an exciting challenge. The company want someone who improve and develop the current processes and reduce down the aged debt!
Salary: £35,000 / £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
MUST be available immediately
Location: Hybrid way of working, can be based at home or London office.
- Review of ledgers with detailed reports - aged debt, balances in dispute, exposure and credit risk
- Reporting directly into the Financial Controller this role will require someone to come in and drive and motivate the Credit Control function
- Responsible with reducing aged debt
- Getting the sales team on board and following processes
- Prepare reports for the monthly Board Meeting, Cash forecasting
- Managing a team of x5 and ensuring support and training for them
- Key account review and reporting in manager meetings
- Overseeing and providing support on the below tasks to the Credit Controllers
- Regular statement runs
- Managing aged debt
- Implement and maintain robust processes around limiting risk and bad debt
Skills and Personal Attributes
- MUST have proven credit control experience
- MUST have advanced Excel skills
- Able to support and manage a team
- Seeking someone is who is ambitious, driven and passionate to achieve
- Has improved and developed companies processes before.
- Ideally has worked for a large, fast paced and growing business.
Please apply online and contact Gemma Case email@example.com