Investigo are recruiting an experienced Credit Controller for an SME client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of Credit Controller Milton Keynes you will ensure cashflow is maximised in line with company standards reporting to the Credit Control Manager. Key duties to include:
- To ensure monthly cash collection to meet targets and within the agreed payment terms, in compliance with Company T&Cs.
- Manage accounts circa 300 live accounts within the approved credit limits to balance financial risk with business development.
- Assess on-going credit
- Liaise with credit insurers and other third parties to obtain relevant information to support risk
- Ensure compliance with the third party provided credit insurance policy at all
- Maintain credit insurance documentation & credit reference information within
- Query management to resolve disputed debts in a timely
- Take appropriate action with delinquent accounts including sanctions, restrictions and the implementation of payment
- Periodic visits to customers to review their credit terms and payment/order
- To ensure regular review and update of credit control policies and procedures and ensure adherence throughout the business.
- Provide back up to the team for cash allocation, new account administration, distribution of customer monthly statements and any other administrative
- Support the Credit Manager with ad-hoc requests as
The successful candidate will need to have previous credit control experience managing the ledger from start to completion
Ability to resolve supplier queries and own the situation
Strong communication skills as yo will liaise with all levels of stake holders
Ability to work on own initiative and collectively as part of a close knit team
Ideally previous SAP systems experience
£25,000 to £27,000 plus full benefits package to include company bonus ( Office based role no Hybrid working)