up to £27k
North London Office/Hybrid working
Huge growth opportunities
Working as part of a highly motivated finance team, you will play an important role in looking after a diverse portfolio of landlords and customers working closely with the restaurant teams. This role would suit someone who likes a varied role and who enjoys working with different teams within the organisation as well as externally.
Scope of the Role:
In this role you'll be dealing with both debtors and creditors. You will be accountable for all aspects of Property (creditors) and Credit Control across the Group. Forming a key part of the finance team, working closely with the property team, cash control, management accounting and restaurant teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing the rent, service charges and insurance invoices from landlords, for quarterly and monthly rents.
- Working closely with the property team, ensuring accounts with Landlords are maintained and up to date.
- Produce the monthly & quarterly property payment run figures.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of all customer & suppliers ledgers across the various brands
- Responsible in producing period end reports all trade debtor accounts
- Working with finance team on bad debt provisions and write-offs
- Working with the cashbook and cash control team to ensure all control accounts are cleared down and maintained
Supplier rebate invoicing
- Working alongside the procurement and finance teams to ensure billing of suppliers is performed on a timely basis
- Building relationships with suppliers which helps ensuring payments are received with in due dates
Corporate Restaurant sales
- Bookings by corporate customers.
- Credit checks on new customers.
- Raise invoices for corporate clients.
- Dealing with chasing debt, allocating prepayments.
Experience skills and Behaviours required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisation skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of UK VAT
- Experience using an ERP system like JD Edwards
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of property and rentals would be advantageous