Investigo are exclusively partnering with a client based in Stevenage looking to recruit a Credit Controller.
This is a hybrid role based 3 days in the office, 2 from home.
In the position of Credit Controller you will report to the Credit Manager to ensure cash flow is maximised in line with company guidelines. Key duties to include:
- Maintain the ledger live accounts within UK/ Europe to developing customer relationships
- Chase outstanding debt via phone/ emails
- Debtors ledger administration and maintenance including adjustments, queries, write offs, downloading documents from customer portals, posting and allocating cash and new account set ups.
- Create and submit sales invoice uploads and statement runs to customers, thoroughly checking for accuracy and coding appropriately, includes Retail billing.
- Forecast incoming payments to assist with the management of cash flows.
- Credit Insurance Reporting is carried out promptly, update the accounting system and keep the sales teams abreast of changes from the Insurer in a timely manner.
- Assist with quarterly loan facility audits and annual statutory audits.
- Raising manual invoices and credit notes, liaising with the appropriate teams.
- Monitor and respond to the Credit Control and Finance inboxes.
- Assist with month end reporting and reconciliations (including debtor related balance sheet recs and sales reconciliations).
The successful candidate will need to have previous credit control experience
Ability to develop client relationships offering excellent customer service
Ability to work under tight month end deadlines and under own initiative
£24,000 to £27,000 plus bonus of up to £1700 per quarter