Back to Job Search

Credit Controller

  • Location City of London
  • Job type Interim
  • Reference SVW06PERM

Credit Controller (Temp and Perm opportunities)
up to £40k depending on experience
City of London / Hybrid working

I am recruiting for experienced credit controllers for both permanent and temporary opportunities. The roles are broken down into 80% credit control - as expected driving cash collection for receivables, including monitoring the credit control inbox and resolving customer queries delaying payments. The remaining 20% will cover cash allocation in netsuite / assistance with daily cash reconciliations.

The roles require you to be dynamic, have excellent communication skills, confidence and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly. You will have support however a sense of being a 'self-starter is required.