Back to Job Search

Credit Controller

  • Location City of London
  • Job type Interim
  • Reference SVW07PERM

Credit Controller (Temp and Perm)
up to £40k depending on experience
City of London / Hybrid working
NetSuite required

I am urgently looking to speak with all credit controllers with NetSuite experience and interested in a temp to perm opportunity working for a growing company in London. The role is broken down into 80% credit control - as expected driving cash collection for receivables, including monitoring the credit control inbox and resolving customer queries delaying payments. The remaining 20% will cover cash allocation in NetSuite / assistance with daily cash reconciliations.

You will need to have experience with NetSuite, a self-starter and available immediately. My client is looking for someone dynamic, that has excellent communication skills, confidence and the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.