Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience
9 months ago, this client relocated its credit function from Europe back into Dunstable -a new Credit function was formed with a highly experienced Credit Manager and the team is working extremely well. This is now the final piece of the jigsaw - we require a well organised and diligent credit controller who enjoys building relationship with clients as opposed to "phone bashing"
You will take ownership of a ledger of circa 350 clients which includes 20 key accounts. You will be responsible for chasing overdue debt and resolving queries. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to resolve queries.
- Achieve high volumes of daily credit control, documenting call activity - promised payments instalments
- Log customer disputes in SAP ensuring the level of detail is sufficient for analysing root cause issues
- Achieve high level collection results for nominated accounts reducing and then maintaining aged debt position
- To provide speedy solutions for document requests- including SOA/Dunning
- Releasing orders in line with credit policy and updating list daily for stream stakeholders
- To identify root causes for slow settlement and report back to the Credit Manager or Deputy
- Utilise any required portals either customer or internal