Luton, Bedfordshire - 3 days in the office, 2 remote.
The Credit Controller is responsible for all credit control, accounts receivable and cash collection areas, including building positive client relationships and working with team controllers across Europe for sales.
- Part of the UK team for credit control, accounts receivable and cash collection areas within the company.
- Achieve agreed targets to reduce the debtor balance in alignment with company objectives.
- Chase on a continuous basis all due payments in alignment with T&Cs.
- Understand and develop knowledge required to provide commercial credit recommendations based on payment history, customer performance, insurance levels, and internal risk analysis.
- Produce and send monthly statements to relevant Clients.
- Build and maintain Client relationships as part of the debt management process.
- Follow-up and resolve any Client queries relating to payment.
- Proactively investigate, manage, and resolve any issues related to non-payment.
- Raise and post credits where necessary and approve account activity within remit.
- Set up customer accounts & terms and work with sales team to ensure master data is accurate.
- Produce monthly reports and present account summaries and issues to management.
- Contribute and participate with the activities of month-end process, including reports.
- Proactively work with your colleagues, across the back office, to help improve the ways we work together as a team.