Investigo are working with a global logistics company based out of Central London to recruit for a Credit Controller to join their team and look after Credit Control and Sales Ledger duties.
This is a permanent, newly created role that will allow the successful candidate to grow the role alongside their career as this arm of the business continues its exponential growth.
- Credit control and cash management.
- Raise and maintain monthly and ad-hoc invoicing.
- Develop external client relationships and answer queries in relation to invoicing.
- Ensure the accurate coding of purchase invoices on a day to day basis.
- Assist the support and sales team with CRM based queries.
- Undertake global cost recharges of IT related spend.
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliations.
- Challenge the status-quo where needed and help to drive automation and efficiency where possible.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the business.
- Additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Experienced in credit control, cash management, invoicing, or creating purchase orders, ideally within a large/global organisation
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong MS Office skills (excel is essential)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and good problem-solving skills, with ability to use own initiative
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), able to liaise with people at all levels
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and operate with ambiguity
If you would like to be considered for this position please reply directly to this post.