This Credit Control role is for one of the leading software companies in the UK and is responsible for the payment collection of overdue invoices. The role requires close interaction with other team members, the sales organisation and other key corporate stakeholders to manage queries and resolve issues.
Credit Control is a fast-paced department, which requires a flexible, can-do attitude and strong team-work throughout the business. The Credit Control team are central to the management of customer relationships and is a platform for development into roles within Finance, Professional Services and Sales.
- Allocation of cash, reconciliation and ensure debtor notes are kept up to date and maintained.
- Set up of Direct Debit Mandates.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify accounts that will require special attention and prepare for review or escalation.
- Liaise with the sales order processing team to ensure that all customer details are up to date and correct.
- Maintain accurate individual measurement and performance statistics in line with team SLA's.
- Produce credit notes when requested
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively looking for ways to streamline processes.
- Ad-hoc duties or projects
The successful candidate will have on offer:
- Being part of a vibrant and expanding organisation
- Generous holiday allowance of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Private medical healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
- Complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work and discount schemes