CREDIT CONTROLLER - APPLY NOW!
A successful, growing and exciting Credit Controller to join our growing Finance team in Bristol. The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive and commercially focused Credit Control service for the UK offices.
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Location: Working from home at present and then always flexible working in the future
- Working with senior business heads to focus is maintained on timely debt collection in order to meet agreed targets and timetables.
- Ensuring that debt collection notes are accurate and kept up-to-date,
- ensuring that all follow-up items are actioned in a timely manner.
- Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader and Credit Control Manager on progress against target on a regular basis.
- Accepting responsibility and finding practical solutions and escalating problems where appropriate.
- Consistently sharing knowledge and skills with colleague
- Running reports on debt and commenting on company risk
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven Credit Control experience
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are interested please apply online and contract Gemma Case email@example.com