Currently working with a successful international tech business seeking an ambitious, driven and switched Credit Controller. This is a remarkable opportunity for someone looking for an exciting challenge. The company want someone who improve and develop the current processes and reduce down the aged debt!
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + incredible bonus
Location: Remote working / London office if preferred
- Review of ledgers with detailed reports - aged debt, balances in dispute, exposure and credit risk
- Responsible with reducing aged debt
- Getting the sales team on board and following processes
- Prepare reports for the monthly Board Meeting, Cash forecasting
- Key account review and reporting in manager meetings
- Overseeing and providing support on the below tasks to the Credit Controllers
- Regular statement runs
- Managing aged debt
- Implement and maintain robust processes around limiting risk and bad debt
Skills and Personal Attributes
- MUST have proven credit control experience
- MUST have strong Excel skills
- Seeking someone is who is ambitious, driven and passionate to achieve
- Has improved and developed companies processes before.
- Ideally has worked for a large, fast paced and growing business.
Please apply online and send your CV through to Gemma Case at email@example.com
MUST be available immediately!