Investigo are delighted to be exclusively partnering a recognisable organisation who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a part time (25 hours a week) basis due to an increase in workload. Given the nature of their customer base, you'll need to consider yourself very much, a people person - you'll be dealing with a wide range of customers, sometimes directly with a business owner, other times with members of their AP functions.
- Responsible for chasing debts and ensuring timely payment by our customers
- Processing disputed items, including raising credit notes and debit notes
- Ensuring that all credit/debit notes have the correct authorisations
- Liaise with the Customer Services and Logistics departments to enable timely resolution of customer disputes
- Maintain updated and accurate customer information
- Create new customer accounts, carrying out credit checks on new and existing customers and applying payment terms based on scores given
- Production of reports for internal management and other ad -hoc reporting
- Allocation of daily payments to customer accounts and maintaining the accuracy of the sales ledger
This is a part time position in which they require the individual to complete 25 hours a week however, they are flexible on how these hours are spread (3 full days, 4/5 shorter days).