We are currently partnering with a large sales company in Marlow who are growing at an unprecedented rate and looking for a credit controller to join a very large team, reporting into a team leader and a manager. The company are ideally looking for someone with some experience of chasing debt within the public sector, but any strong credit controllers would be considered.
- Building and sustaining strong relationships with our Customers, Sales teams and also with the other business operation departments within the company
- Chasing and collecting payment of invoices that are owed to the business
- Have the ability to work on your own, to secure these payments by both telephone and E-mail collection.
- Work closely with both the Sales team and Customer Service team, to help resolve any queries that are bought to your attention by our customers
- Updating our internal systems, to make sure thorough notes are kept on all forms of communication relating to each customer
- Monitoring and liaising with Sales for potential problem accounts / overdue accounts
- Work closely with Credit Assessment to report overdue / problem accounts
- Work under direction of, and reporting to your Team Leader and the Credit Control Manager
- Using customer Portals to upload invoice information