Credit Controller - Retail
up to £35k
I am recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join an expanding Multinational Retailer in London. You will need at least 3 years previous experience in a similar role, ideally from the Retail or Fashion industries. You will be a self starter, driven and someone who can work well under pressure. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a varied role as you will occasionally get involved in other adhoc duties within the team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Collect overdue debts, send reminders via email and call customers.
* Liaise with Legal and external collection agency
* Distribute pro-active reminders and account statements.
* Credit held order review. (Pre-book and re-orders).
* Set up seasonal payment plans, follow up and evaluate.
* Co-operate with A/R team to solve unapplied cash, matchings etc
* Liaise with Customer Service & Sales regarding claims, markdowns and other credit notes requests
* Pre-payment process.
* Prepare various analysis and month-end reporting
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Result orientated, flexible, resourceful with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
* Excellent communication and organisational skills (written and verbal)
* Customer service orientated
* Ability to work independently and to deliver under pressure in a complex and challenging environment
* Proficient user of SAP and Excel.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts receivable and/or Credit Control
* Previous experience in a multinational company/regional headquarter preferred
* Fluent in English.
* Retail or apparel industry experience a plus