Seeking a Credit Controller who can start within 1 week, looking for a fantastic global business, looking for someone who can start ASAP! This is a remarkable opportunity for someone looking for an exciting challenge. The company want someone who improve and develop the current processes and reduce down the aged debt!
Location: x3 days in Charing Cross / London - hybrid working
Salary: £20 - £22 per hour
- Review of ledgers with detailed reports - aged debt, balances in dispute, exposure and credit risk
- Responsible with reducing aged debt
- Getting the sales team on board and following processes
- Preparing monthly reporting
- Key account review and reporting in manager meetings
- Overseeing and providing support on the below tasks to the Credit Controllers
- Regular statement runs
- Implement and maintain robust processes around limiting risk and bad debt
Skills and Personal Attributes
- MUST have proven credit control experience
- MUST have strong Excel skills
- Seeking someone is who is ambitious, driven and passionate to achieve
- Has improved and developed companies processes before.
- Ideally has worked for a large, fast paced and growing business.
- Someone with experience with NetSuite is preferable
Please apply online and contact Gemma Case email@example.com