Investigo are supporting an impressive client based in Cheshunt with the recruitment for a permanent Credit Control Manager who will join them on a permanent basis.
The role of a Credit Control Manager is to manage the Accounts Receivable Ledger by swift resolution of claims across the business and to supervise and develop the Credit Control team. This will include setting targets, supervising, monitoring staff performance and recruiting.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for
▪ Ensuring that all departmental KPIs are met (cash collection, overdue debt, query resolution days, number of queries, debtor days etc)
▪ Protecting the overall quality of the debtor asset, including assessment of credit standing of both new and existing customers; review external reports on financial information of customers.
▪ Maintenance of the sales ledger in a manner that produces optimum cash flow whilst ensuring continuity of business and adhering to the company's credit policies and procedures.
▪ Weekly and Monthly reporting of Accounts Receivable performance by customer, including aged debt analyses, issues and KPI's. Ensure there is adequate transparency for management, whilst highlighting matters that require special treatment or escalation in order to drive resolution.
▪ Supervise and Develop the Credit Control team and support the day to day processes, which includes:
▪ Proactive cash collection as well as chasing overdue payments
▪ Allocation of cash on JDE system
▪ Processing delivery/pricing/ promotional claims
▪ Raising credit notes relating to claims
▪ Chasing repayment of invalid claims with customer
▪ Maintaining and issuing inter-company price lists
▪ Working with the Sales department to prevent price claims
▪ Developing robust query resolution procedures, in order to ensure all claims are resolved promptly. In addition leading the analysis of claims in order to identify the key drivers and development of prevention processes.