A really exciting opportunity to work for a leading recruitment agency that is continuing to win awards. The company has significant investment and are looking for a credit manager that has worked within the recruitment sector who has self billing experience. This role will be looking after UK/EU & US ledgers.
£45,000 - £55,000 + £5,000 bonus (DOE)
Essential experience: Recruitment sector
Holiday, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, discounts on gyms & retail.
Within this role, you will be accountable for:
- Maximising cash collections from the commercial sector
- lead a team of 3 credit controllers
- Ensure payment terms are met with our clients
- Cash flow forecasting, DSO calculations, bad debt provisions & month end reporting.
- Invoices generated on a weekly basis for all permanent and fixed term placements. C
- Assess the credit policy created for credit control/sales/management to ensure secure credit vetting and approval was in place.
- Group collection cash flow forecast sheet - Cash KPI
- Working closely with the recruitment consultants to maximise collections and minimise bad debt
- Review complex new account set ups
- Look for process improvements and efficiency's in cash collection process
- Set targets and manage team performance
- Hands on - ability to work on a portfolio of clients
- Ability to work closely with the finance operations manager & Finance Director
You will be working in a fast paced environment where you will have the ability to complete the above task