Salary £28,000 - £30,000
I am working closely with a hugely successful wholesale business based near Surbiton. The organisation has seen significant growth this year and unaffected by the revent climate.
This is a unique opportunity for a credit controller with an experience in analysis, looking to step up into a credit risk position.
- Create an environment which delivers required results which comply with all statutory and group audit and requirements, as well as ensuring that the collection of confidential information is coordinated properly and effectively, in respect of:
-Credit Limit setting
-Accurate and timely credit reviews of customers across all entities
- Assist the Risk Manager in leading, guiding and educating other department members, in particular Credit Control.
- Assessing the risk of new businesses wanting to transact
- Build and maintain working relationships within the company and with external stakeholders, including but not limited to the agencies, manufacturers and our customer base.
- Attend fortnightly Credit Committee meetings with the Head Of Finance and the Head of Transactional Finance.
- To attend Creditors meetings, customer visits and Agency KPI's as required.
- Play a fundamental part in all significant projects, acting as a subject matter expert on all Risk related matters
Membership of the Institute of Risk Management would be desirable
Relevant experience in a risk/credit control role, demonstrating the ability to motivate and engage.
Advanced computer literacy, ERP Systems and Excel skills.
Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, logical and reasoned approach to problem solving.
In depth knowledge of Regulatory ,Statutory and Corporate legal requirements
- Screening with agency
- Microsoft Teams call with Line Manager
- Microsoft Teams call with Head Of Finance