CRM Project Manager (FMCG) - £60-70,000 + bonus & package
Our client is a multi-£bn FTSE 100 Consumer business and an instantly recognisable brand based in Central London. The organisation runs their operations across 27 countries, despite this they have the mind-set of a start-up, this makes them fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for their products.
They are currently rolling out a global Salesforce CRM and are looking we are seeking a talented CRM Project Manager to lead and set up the platforms Centre of Excellence (CoE).
- Your role will help to refine how customer relationships and data are managed on a single platform for the businesses across marketing, sales, and service utilising tools from Salesforce.
- You will work closely with all business functions to develop ideas and turn them into successful solutions.
- Acting as global project lead on Salesforce implementation you will be the primary point person for both the Salesforce integration partner and internal stakeholders who are participating in implementation process.
- This role is central to the development of their Business Application strategy therefore you will ensure that all projects have clear success metrics and report success/challenge back to the business accordingly.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Experience using/working with a CRM solution (Salesforce is preferred but NOT ESSENTIAL).
- Understanding of entire software delivery cycle and stakeholder relationship management.
- Proven ability to understand business processes (experience within FMCG is preferred)
- Proven experience in gathering and documenting complex Business Requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development methodologies and industry best practice standards.