A well established and credible fintech, is seeking a strong due diligence manager to come into their already established financial crime function, and focus on crypto.
In this role, you will:
- Complete Due Diligence to assess and manage the risks from new to bank relationships ensuring compliance with Financial Crime's Policies, standards and procedures.
- Periodically reassess existing customer risk profiles by completing ongoing Due Diligence ensuring compliance with Financial Crime's Policies, standards and procedures.
- Conduct on site visits and / or calls with customers to facilitate the completion of Enhanced Due Diligence as dictated by the Risk Rating.
- Complete Risk Assessments highlighting any red flags, potential mitigating factors recommended action.
- Support in the delivery of relevant aspects of the AML & Sanctions Enhancement Programme
- Minimise the customer impact of the Due Diligence process by leveraging internal / external data sources.
- Escalation of all material financial crime risks for further consideration and / or action
To apply for this role, please submit a profile outlining the below:
- 6+ years in financial crime due diligence inclusive of leading a function or team
- Strong understanding of correspondent banking risks, with proven experience specialising in this product
- A background outside of KYC, but should include some years in KYC
- Experience leading client interactions, which ideally would include client visits.
To learn more about this role please contact Jess on email@example.com