London Based for 2-3 days a week
6 Month contract will fall Inside IR35.
The CSIRT Analyst role responsible for the following:
- Ensure coordination of large cyber-incident with various stakeholders (prod-CSIRT, CISO, business…).
- Provide analysis and expertise on cyber-incidents
- Handling of cyber-investigations provided by SIEM use-cases
- Participate to use-case development and optimisation
- Responding to and facilitating eDiscovery requests from IT Security, HR, UK Legal and Compliance in respect to DSAR and IT Security investigations, HR employee matters, Litigation and ongoing disputes and Regulatory matters. The role will also encompass the delivery of the completed eDiscovery search to the agreed individual via eDP or data transfer both internal and external aligned to policy and procedures.
- The review and investigation of data leakage incidents aligned to internal procedure.