Customer Service Executive / Accounts Administrator
Permanent Role - Bedfordshire - Currently working from home
£19,000 - £20,000
- The role is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with members dealing with the allocation of banking and processing refunds. Reporting in to the Supervisor, the role provides a point of contact for members and colleagues for queries relating to allocation of banking, refunds and compensation.
- Answer telephone enquiries
- Assist with enquiries, resolve enquiries
- Allocate payments
- Resolve payment related queries either by telephone, email or letter
- Authorise refund and compensation requests
We are looking for a candidate who has strong working knowledge of customer service, a call centre background would be ideal as we need those who are used to high volume inbound and outbound calls. Although the role is a hybrid role, being a mix between customer service and accounts duties, the accounts duties can be taught, the essential requirement for this role, is to show high levels of customer service experience.
Another desirable skill is to show experience working with MS excel.