MI Business Analyst / Insurance / London / Cyber / Power BI / SSMS / SSRS / Inside IR35
A London market Insurance client has a requirement for an MI Business Analyst to join their Cyber programme.
- Provide cyber reporting solutions for cyber governance steering and working groups and legal entity boards
- Act as key contact and first responder for ad hoc MI queries and data issues.
- Deliver data and fact-based insight/analytics in support of cyber business activity, risk management and business planning decision-making.
- Maintaining and enhancing relevant online reporting.
- Providing support to Exposure Management during critical/ busy periods.
Key Experience required:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel,SSMS and Power BI, can clearly demonstrate knowledge on building reports to a high standard
- Effectively uses and manipulates data from databases and I.T. systems to produce qualitative data for the business
- Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases; can clearly demonstrate how to write complex queries
- Strong business data analysis skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SSRS also desirable
- Effectively interacts and communicates with colleagues to understand the kind of information required to produce
- Requires strong and relevant work experience gained in a similar role within the insurance industry (underwriting or broking)
- The ability to work in a small team, coach peers and add value
- The ability to prioritise stakeholder needs