Role: Cyber Risk Manager
Reporting to: Chief Information Security Officer
Our financial services client are looking for a Cyber Risk Manager to support the cultural direction and assist us in achieving our company strategic goals., as part of the wider Compliance and Risk group, accountable for all things relating to managing all manner of risk across the estate.
Reporting directly to our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) you will be focused on the development of Cyber Security as a function. A hands-on management role with responsibilities covering our global geography, you will not only be technical in nature but will also be able to provide thought leadership and to effectively assist in attaining and maintaining an appropriate cyber security appetite.
- Significant experience of Cyber Security in a global organisation, in information technology & related fields.
- Familiarity with BS 25999 / ISO27001 / PCI-DSS and related global standards / regulation.
- Comfortable with Risk methodologies / process.
- Possess effective analytical, planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to deliver with a high level of quality focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to influence key stakeholders.
- Have a professional approach with a confident assertive style
- Build & maintain strong relationships with peers and colleagues
Back to Job Search
- Location London
- Job type Permanent
- Reference BBBH123795
- Salary £80000 - £90000.00 per annum
- Specialisation Technology
- Posted October 04, 2021