Investigo's major a client a Global media company based in London, is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Programme Manager /Director to join a huge digital transformation programme. As the Cyber Security Programme Manager / Director you will be responsible for developing, planning and overseeing the implementation of the cybersecurity strategic roadmap, you will also support the execution of multiple cybersecurity workstreams globally covering Cookie Compliance, Social Media Account Protection, PCI Compliance, Cybersecurity Training Program, Threat Intelligence, DMARC, Vulnerability Scanning and Endpoint Protection.
- Drive the delivery of theCybersecurity strategic program including facilitating budget estimation, sprint planning, technology delivery with a broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty:
- Business engagement, discovery and requirements gathering.
- Business change management & transition
- Technology and business implementation & optimisation
- Benefit realisation (benchmarking / tracking) to project objectives
- Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership.
- Accountable for understanding and communicating security policies, requirements, controls, and standards.
- Coordinates input from internal/external customers to better understand customer needs and/or perceptions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of cybersecurity principles and elements.
- Facilitate estimation of project timeline and effort with Cybersecurity and Digital Compliance.
- Manage tracking and resolution process.
- Coordinate teams to develop, build, and troubleshoot.
- Track requirements and development release schedules
- Report to Digital Compliance Working Group and Business Principles committee on progress, roadblocks, and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent.
- Structured project management experience in deploying security-related initiatives.
- Expert in demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of information IT security technologies, embedded security, and platforms.
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP) certification
- Knowledge of PCI Data Security Standards, experience in how they apply to enterprise
- Expert with a high level of analytical ability where problems are typically unusual and difficult - gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data.
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
- Experienced and comfortable working in a delivery focused environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Efficient, action oriented, process management skills